July 19, 2013

Lovingly Georgia


Obi-Wan is here. The Force is with him. As you wish. Escape is not his plan. I must face him, alone. You don't believe in the Force, do you? Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense. The Force is strong with this one. I have you now.

I don't know what you're talking about. I am a member of the Imperial Senate on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan-- Alderaan? I'm not going to Alderaan. I've got to go home. It's late, I'm in for it as it is. What?! Alderaan? I'm not going to Alderaan. I've got to go home. It's late, I'm in for it as it is. I want to come with you to Alderaan. There's nothing for me here now. I want to learn the ways of the Force and be a Jedi, like my father before me.

Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force. The Force is strong with this one. I have you now. Leave that to me. Send a distress signal, and inform the Senate that all on board were killed. Look, I can take you as far as Anchorhead. You can get a transport there to Mos Eisley or wherever you're going.

2 comments

  1. Macaroon jelly pudding tiramisu donut. Danish dessert wafer sweet roll chupa chups fruitcake gingerbread apple pie tart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liquorice muffin croissant apple pie. Bonbon gummies candy canes. Gingerbread apple pie jujubes lollipop sweet roll ice cream candy canes caramels bonbon.

      Delete

+up