September 20, 2013

Jedi Academy


The Force is strong with this one. I have you now. I care. So, what do you think of her, Han? What?! Hey, Luke! May the Force be with you. I find your lack of faith disturbing. Remember, a Jedi can feel the Force flowing through him.



Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force. The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers. The Force is strong with this one. I have you now.

You don't believe in the Force, do you? Obi-Wan is here. The Force is with him. The Force is strong with this one. I have you now. I suggest you try it again, Luke. This time, let go your conscious self and act on instinct. I need your help, Luke. She needs your help. I'm getting too old for this sort of thing.

No comments

Post a Comment

+up